Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.4
Changes since 2.3.3
- Device hostname in hostname-verification always lowercased
- Exclude ".local" from hostname-verification
- URLGrabber would not always detect correct filename
- URLGrabber would ignore some successful downloads
- Always send NNTP QUIT after server-test
- Added option "--disable-file-log" to disable file-based logging
- Added CORS-header to API
- Windows: Service compatibility with Windows 10 April update
- Windows: Update Python to 2.7.15
- Windows: Update 7zip to 18.05
- macOS: Restore compatibility with El Capitan (10.11)
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
SABnzbd is an open-source cross-platform binary newsreader.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks
to its web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options
that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded
(c) Copyright 2007-2018 by "The SABnzbd-team" <firstname.lastname@example.org>