Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.7
Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.6
- Hopeless jobs will be failed faster, based on the first article of
each file. If 80% of these first articles is missing, the job is aborted.
- Option "fast_fail" added to disable the new behavior.
- Added option to quickly add a verified test download
- Readout of some RSS feeds could result in a crash
- Direct Unpack could get stuck processing
- Show Details on Servers page could break graph display
- Windows: Update MultiPar to 220.127.116.11
Still looking for help with SABnzbd (Python 3) development!
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
SABnzbd is an open-source cross-platform binary newsreader.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks
to its web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options
that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded
(c) Copyright 2007-2019 by "The SABnzbd-team" <email@example.com>