Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.8
Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.7
- Changes to newsserver configuration could be delayed
- Filenames would not be sanitized when using "Make Windows compatible"
- Sorting could fail on root-folders
- 7z-files were not listed as supported NZB archives
- SSL cipher settings were ignored during server test
- Windows: update 7zip to 19.00
- Windows: update MultiPar to v22.214.171.124
- Windows and macOS: update Python to 2.7.16
- Windows and macOS: update UnRar to 5.70
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
SABnzbd is an open-source cross-platform binary newsreader.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks
to its web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options
that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded
(c) Copyright 2007-2019 by "The SABnzbd-team" <firstname.lastname@example.org>