⚠️Configuration format was updated ⚠️
With the 0.7.0 release, our configuration format was updated to use YAML files. You need to go through the installer again but we pre-fill most values with the ones from your old installation. We recommend that you make a full backup of your data, as a safety measure. Starting with 0.7.0, Baikal stores data in both the
configfolders. Keep this in mind when upgrading!
Known issue: Upgrading from versions older than 0.6.1 does not work.
- New configuration format
- Added support for php 7.4
- REMOVED support for php 7.0
- Shows event count per calendar
- Shows contact count per address book
- Ships with sabre/dav 4.1.0