Welcome to the sourcecode for sabre.io.
sabre.io is a static website. We use sculpin to generate this website.
To start contributing, you can simply fork this project and add your new pages
Running the website locally
Although this is not needed when creating or updating content, it may be useful to be able to run the website on a local machine.
To do so, make sure you have the following tools installed:
- php php7.3-curl php-xml (
apt-get install php php-curl php-xml)
- composer 1 (
php composer-setup.php --version=1.10.21)
- yui-compressor (
apt-get install yui-compressor)
- lessc (
sudo npm install -g less).
Next, from the project directory, run the following:
composer install # or php composer.phar install vendor/bin/sculpin generate --watch --server
The first step will install required dependencies, the second starts a server locally where you can go have a look. To test, simply head to http://localhost:8000/.
- Try to keep all the lines in your markdown files under 80 characters.
- External links are done using references.
- Internal links to other pages on the site, are made using in-line links.
- Code blocks are done using indentation style (4 spaces). This is not the most ideal for typing, but it does appear to be the most portable style.
- Break the rules when appropriate.
Sample page with links
Welcome to sabre.io! ==================== To find out more, check out [getting started](/dav/getting-started)! Credits ------- This website was built using [sculpin]. : https://sculpin.io/