A cryptocurrency from first principles
A Cryptocurrency implementation from first principles and written in C.
- Create SHA 256 private key
- Generate private & public key pair using Elliptic Curve
- Generate Heirarchical Deterministic Wallet (HD Wallet)
- Create transactions, sign transactions and verify transactions
- Create a Blockchain of transactions
- Create a Distributed Network and Consensus Algorithm
- [OpenSSL 1.1.0] (https://github.com/openssl/openssl/blob/master/INSTALL)
- [libssl-dev] (https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Libssl_API)
- [Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies] (http://bitcoinbook.cs.princeton.edu) - "Mastering Bitcoins" Unlocking Cryptocurrencies
Copyright  [Sabelo Mhlambi] Licensed under the MIT License. You may obtain a copy of the License at https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.