Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
SAFEcrypto: Secure Architectures of Future Emerging Cryptography
SAFEcrypto will provide a new generation of practical, robust, and physically secure post-quantum cryptographic functions. Work Package 6 will develop a suite of software routines to implement the lattice-based constructions identified in Work Package 4 of the SAFEcrypto project, whilst providing cryptographic primitives for use in the demonstrations developed in Work Package 9.
This wiki aims to describe the current status of libsafecrypto and provide an ongoing description to its current capabilities.
- Cryptographic Schemes
- Version Numbering - A description of the version numbering scheme being used.
- Software Releases - A description of changes to past, present and future versions.
- Build System - Instructions on how to use the Autotools build system.
- Integration - Information on integration of the library with user applications.
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Instructional Video
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.