Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin Developers, Copyright (c) 2014 Saffroncoin Developers
What is Saffroncoin?
Saffroncoin is a new hybrid digital currency from India that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Saffroncoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network.
- Proof of Work based. Mine using any of the 5 algorithms : sha256d(default), scrypt, groestl, X11 or Blake256.
- Difficulty is retargeted every block.
- 450 second block target per algorithm (90 second average across 5 algorithms).
- Gradual Reduction of Block rewards.
- Random superblock with 5 times the reward.
- Bonus 1st 2 days after launch where Block reward is 3*72 Coins.
Saffroncoin is released under the terms of the MIT license. See
COPYING for more
information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.