Women in Parliament: R
data.table Case Study
- Demonstrate key features of the
data.tablepackage using real-life data.
- Explore the data to answer relevant and pertinent questions.
- Show how things are done whilst keeping the technical details light.
- Focus on explaining our motivation and thinking.
- In the spirit of Tinyverse.
You should be familiar with the
ggplot2 R packages.
There is also a tidyverse version of this guide and repository available at:
If you would like to teach an introduction to
data.table, then the following is for you:
A reminder of source annoucements.
A big thank you to the reviewers and contributors.