Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching.
- Download and install Composer.
- Install Laravel 5 via
composer global require "laravel/installer=~1.1".
- Install Mcrypt PHP Extension:
- Install dependencies via
php artisan serve --port 3000, then go to
- After you download and install PHP 5.5 (or 5.6), inside its directory find a file php.ini-development.
- Rename php.ini-development to php.ini.
- Open php.ini with a text editor, then uncomment the following extensions by removing semicolon in front:
- You need above extensions to properly install Composer and Laravel.
- Install the latest OpenSSL library (Win32 or Win64 depending on which PHP you downloaded).