Bit -- The Minimalistic Build System
Bit is an easy to use, easy to extend, and easy to understand build system. Unlike generative build systems, such as CMake, premake, or autotools, bit is a replacemnt for systems such as make, scons and waf.
Information on how to use bit can be found in the documentation.
- Dependency graph is built simply by writing your build script
- Build scripts are python scripts
- Released under a 2-clause BSD License
- Python 3.2 (or later)
- Nose (for running unit tests)
- Tox (for virtualenv unit tests)
- Sphinx (for building documentation)