Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the glyrwiki.
This place is mainly intented for developers that want to use libglyr for their library.
glyrc --help for the commandline interface.
If you wanted to get started quickly:
- Look at the introduction
- Look at src/examples/simple.c
- Look at src/examples/example.c
- Look at src/examples/threads.c
- Look at the API Reference.
- Look at the datadescription.
- Look at the other examples if you like.
- Look at src/glyrc/glyrc.c if you really haven’t enough. All functions are called there at least once.
If you want to use a language other than C: