Dan Dumitrache Resume Website (saigonro folder)
This is Dan Dumitrache's resume website. It presents information about Dan as a full-stack web developer. It uses a single page layout devided into eight distinctive sections (navigation, banner, skills, about, portfolio, contact, quotes, and footer).
- The GitHub repository can be seen at (https://github.com/saigonro/stream1-day16-20-FrontEnd-FinalProject)
- The live version can be seen at (https://saigonro.github.io/stream1-day16-20-FrontEnd-FinalProject/)
Navigation through the website
You can use the navigation menu which which sends you to a specific section of the website or just scroll down the page.
Animations and effects
Some of the elements of the website are animated. This was achieved using one of the following:
- CSS keyframes
- CSS techniques
- Bootstrap built-ins
- Animated.css & wow.js
This website was created using the following technologies:
- CSS + Bootstrap(v4.0) (http://getbootstrap.com/) for styling
- Animate.css (https://github.com/daneden/animate.css) and wow.js (https://github.com/matthieua/WOW) for animations
- jQuery (Bootstrap requirement) (https://jquery.com/)
- Font Awesome for icons (http://fontawesome.io/)
- Font Mfizz - Vector Icons for Technology and Software Geeks (https://github.com/fizzed/font-mfizz)
- Responsive (mobile first)
- Fixed top navigation bar
- Clear delimited sections
- Contact form with validation and feedback
Features Left to Implement
- All code used on the site has been tested to ensure everything is working as expected
- Site viewed and tested in the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox
- The "theQuotes" section (quotes.js) was tested with Jasmine (jasmine.js and jasmine.html)
Viewing the code locally
To view this website locally you have to download the entire repository on your machine and open the index.html file with the browser of your choice.
The photos used in this website were all taken by me, Dan Dumitrache. They were compressed and optimized for the web using Trimage Image Compressor (https://trimage.org/).
The wireframes for this project are located in the wireframe folder in the root of the project.