- Replace with NOP in the instructions editor.
- Added copy/paste to instruction editing grid, thanks to Thijs Kroesbergen.
- Added SilverLight 5 compilation profile.
- Use resolver for system assemblies if NoStdLib is set.
- Add extra registry keys for finding SDK tools (thanks to Sander Cox).
- Fix resource mapping mechanism with ILSpy.
- Fix version display with ILSpy.
- Fix API compatibility with ILSpy 2.4 (you will need to use this version)
- Fix cannot select operator methods when editing call/callvirt opcodes.
- Fix import with generic parameters
- ILSpy support.
- hot assembly replacement feature for ILSpy 2.3+ and Reflector 8.5+.
- support for generic instance types and methods in the instruction editor.
- generic type arguments editor when selecting a type/method with generic
- improved member matching with code injection.
- try to resolve an assembly from the host assemblies first, then use the
- de4Dot 3.1.4 update.
- Mono.Cecil 0.9.6 update.
- tooltips for long types.
- better display with generic instance providers.
- plugin API cleanup.
- fixed .NET 3.5 profile detection.
- properly remove assembly context when the host assembly is unloaded.
- validate current handler before switching to keep all alterations.
- fixed injection adding bad or duplicate corlib reference (again).
- fixed implicit version when injecting assembly name reference.
- properly give the focus to the member reference window treeview.
- handle the case when assembly resolving fails during injection.
- workaround Reflector not displaying sub menu separators.
- fixed C# code generation with generics.
- fixed type/method hierarchy mapping with generics.
- fixed NRE when editing custom attribute.
- fixed Reflector type search for lambda methods using the same parameter.
- the assembly browser is now able to properly locate generic members.
- fixed broken symbol loader.
- optimize and fix IL code after body alteration or code injection. You can
control this behaviour from the settings window.
- extended verbatim string operand type in the constant & argument
editor so that you can use special chars like \n, \t...
- type specification composition, so that you can define a String* var
- add compilation profiles to better support Unity/Silverlight assemblies
with "Replace all with code"
- Mono.Cecil update.
- Filter autogenerated members with "Replace all with code"
- fixed ModuleAttributes value will never be saved in some case. (lonwern)
- fixed related property when deleting a getter or setter method
- fixed member selector and properties without getter & setter
- fixed injection adding bad or duplicate corlib reference
- Added verbatim string operand type in the instruction/constant/argument editor so that you can use special chars like \n, \t...
- Support for Microsoft SDK v7.1A, v8.0A, v8.1A.
- Fixed graphical issues with Windows 8.
- PEVerify was not always targeting the proper assembly.
- Strong name remover was not always targeting the proper assembly.
- Fixed PE Header when removing strong name.
- Fixed support for volatile and unsafe modifiers in "replace all with code"
- Module attributes support.
- Mono.Cecil update.
- de4Dot 3.0.3 update.
- Using "Replace All With Code" feature was unable to resolve the working assembly in some cases, preventing some advanced alterations to the source code.
- Fixed injection of nested types.
- Properly handle module characteristics.
- Optional ILMerged version to prevent unexpected Mono.Cecil assemblies.
- de4dot 1.9.0 update. New deobfuscation support for CodeFort, CodeWall,
ILProtector, MPRESS, Rummage.
- Mono.Cecil 0.9.5.4 update.
- ARM, WindowsRuntime and Module characteristics support.
- Check customized Mono.Cecil assembly
- deobfuscation support for Babel NET, CliSecure, CodeVeil, CryptoObfuscator
DeepSea, Dotfuscator, dotNET Reactor, Eazfuscator NET, Goliath NET,
MaxtoCode, Skater NET, SmartAssembly, Spices Net and Xenocode.
Thanks to de4dot by 0xd4d!
- Mono.Cecil update
- bugfix for "register for verification skipping" and delay signed assembly
- bugfix for "resign" and delay signed assembly
- custom attributes support.
- assembly/module renaming.
- search the type tree with a regex like ^SerializableAttribute$
- fixed drag&drop issues with column headers.
- fixed broken ExceptionHandler editor after Mono.Cecil 0.9.x migration.
- fixed broken Variable editor after Mono.Cecil 0.9.x migration.
- fixed assembly resolution issues, thanks to Douglas Drinka.
- resource support (injection and alteration): Embedded resources, linked resources and assembly linked resources. Complete hex editor to update, export or import files.
- works both on Reflector 6.x and Reflector 7.x.
- fixed assembly loading errors when using symbols and pdb file is not available.
- Reflexil is now MIT/X11 licensed
- technical update: using customized Mono.Cecil/Light 0.9.x
- technical update: using customized ICSharpCode.SharpDevelop.Dom.dll
- technical update: using customized ICSharpCode.TextEditor.dll
- technical update: using customized ICSharpCode.NRefactory.dll
- moved "Kind" and "Target Runtime" from Assembly to Module handler
- better support for pdb and mdb files and strong name assemblies
- complete support for PE32+ assemblies
- less memory consumption
- lazy loading of every metadata element
- speed and optimizations
- you can enable/disable cache settings for intellisense
- injection/compilation with version control: v2.0, v3.5, v4.0
- new injection import process
- added architecture support (I386, AMD64, IA64) in module definition
- new attributes grouping
- fixed PointerType/ArrayType/ReferenceType Cecil/Reflector code matching
(No data shown for methods with "ref" array parameters)
- fixed crashes when attempting to replace all with code
(Could not find a part of the path)
- fixed type import when updating field, method, property or event
- fixed extra random assembly reference when injecting/compiling