npx create-sails <project-name>
Setup faster ⚡️
npx create-sails <project-name> --vue
npx create-sails <project-name> --react
npx create-sails <project-name> --svelte
You can use your favorite frontend framework and build Modern Single Page Applications(SPA) without the hassle of the complexities that building SPA the traditional way bring to the table.
- Client-side state management - your application state lives in your database which is where it belongs.
- You don't need an API for your SPA - the data each page needs gets sent to it as props thanks to Inertia
- No double routing - The routing for your app is handled at the backend level with Sails
Try it Online 🚀
To launch the respective templates on StackBlitz, click on the 'Open in StackBlitz' button of the starter template you are interested in below:
Vue Starter Template
React Starter Template
Svelte Starter Template
- 🆘 Join the discussion on GitHub and the Sailscasts community.
- 💡 Create an idea discussion for suggestions.
- 🐛 Open a GitHub issue to report a bug.
You rock 🤘🏾