If you have an issue with sigal, the first step is to run:
sigal build -fd -n 1
to get diagnostic information (debug mode, only one core). If you can identify
an image or video that is causing the issue, you can create a new directory
containing only this image/video and rerun
sigal build -fd -n 1.
Then, put the output into a gist/pastebin, and fill an issue on github. You
can also write to the mailing list or try to get help via the
channel on freenode.
How To Contribute
sigal is always open for suggestions and contributions by generous developers. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Obey PEP 8 and PEP 257.
- Always add tests and docs for your code.
- Add yourself to the AUTHORS file in an alphabetical fashion, and add your name to the license header of the files you modify.
- Write good commit messages.
- Ideally, squash your commits, i.e. make your pull requests just one commit.
- Use a branch, it will be easier to squash or rebase on upstream's master.
Thank you for considering to contribute to sigal !