Sajari React SDK
Sajari search platform to help build fast and powerful search interfaces.
React provides a simple and elegant way to structure user interfaces. The Sajari React SDK provides a way to seamlessly integrate the Sajari platform into any web-based app through the use of easily composable Components.
We also provide a vanilla Sajari JS library here.
Table of contents
It's easy to get up and running using one of our examples as a starting point. They're pre-configured with all the correct dependencies, so all you need to do is copy the example directory into your own workspace and you're on your way!
- Basic: basic search box, hit enter to search (View, Edit).
- Typeahead with Instant Search: search box with typeahead autocomplete and instant search enabled (View, Edit).
- Suggestions Dropdown: search box with drop-down autocomplete suggestions (View, Edit).
- Radio/checkbox: radio/checkbox filtering (View, Edit).
- Custom Result Renderer: custom result renderer (View, Edit)
We distribute the
@sajari/sdk-react library through NPM.
$ npm install --save @sajari/sdk-react
This package also depends on
react. Please make sure you have those installed as well.
For documentation, see sajari-sdk-react.netlify.com.
We use the MIT license
The browser support is dependent on the React library, which currently supports recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Sajari, Opera, and IE9+. (17/8/2016)