A prestashop module for creating friendly urls for products from product name, converting non-latin characters to latin.
- Uses an array of regular expressions to convert characters from one charset to another (currently with only greek tables). You can easily create your own table and use it.
- It can automatically create the friendly urls when saving a product (can be deactivated).
- It can create the friendly urls for all existing products on demand.
- It has a pause and continue feature, to avoid server timeouts when a big number of products is processed.
- It displays a list of all products with their friendly urls (in multiple languages).
- Multi-language and multi shop compatible.
- Prestashop 1.6.x and 1.7.x compatible.
Just like any prestashop module. Just zip the sakgiok_latinurls folder and upload your zip file to the prestashop modules page, selecting to add a module.