Built with Vanilla.js and some html5 Canvas fun.
Also the development grounds of TangleUI.js
- A library targeted at Single Page Applications which require Responsive Layouts inside the Html5 Canvas
- Separates basic layout and transition calculations from App and Component logic
- Centralizes layout/transition definitions and calculations
- Supports html elements whose position/transitions depend on Canvas contents (Negate repetition in JS/CSS)
- Contains minimal animation capabilities
- is not intended as a replacement for animation libraries like https://greensock.com/
- Expects layout and transition definitions in specified json format
- layouts are defined as "percent value rectangles" relative to Landscape, Squarish or Vertical screen sizes
- Is queried for layout Rectangles, Transitions and Animations
- Apps call setLayoutBounds() at startup or resize, only default definitions are calculated
- remaining calculations are made per query, results are cached until next resize
I have designed TangleUI for my own needs following years of wrestling with layout in Flash and Canvas. I will move it to a repo (and available via node) once I have completed and tested a minimum set of features.
Take a look : TangleUI
Layout definitions : SakriDotNetLayout
Transitions definitions : SakriDotNetTransitions
You can currently see implementations in SakriDotNetHomeApp.js, SakriDotNetLoader.js and MenuButton.js
If you are interested in TangleUI, or like what you see in general, contact me at email@example.com
Thanks for having a look, a good day to you!