Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Removed the altivec prefetching as it not only was extra work to maintain
but actually made the code slower.
- Disabled semaphore locking on file handles used by avilib.
- Now uses NP_UserData to pass arguments to the recording process instead of
a startup message.
- When using GUI altivec now defaults to disabled (enable at your own risk).
- Fixed a couple of bugs related to the unaligned pointer handling in the
- Fixed a bug introduced by the key frame optimisation in version 2.3. When no
conversion was needed the wrong frame buffer was used.
- Enabled altivec based format conversion code which had been completely
unused until now.
- Recording of CLUT screens is now supported.
- The jump screen function now brings the new screen to front.
- The altivec xor block code should now correctly handle an unaligned out
pointer as will be the case if width times bytes per pixel is not a multiple
of 16 (untested).
- Added "Hot Keys" tab which shows all the configured hot keys.
- Added Ringhio notifications for when recording is started and stopped.
- Main window is now locked while about requester is open.
- Added requesters for fatal recording errors like not being able to open the
specified output file.
- Added option to create icon files for recorded videos.
- No longer does pixel format conversion twice for key frames.
- Added window snapshot and jump screen functionality.
- RECORDKEY now also stops recording if there is no STOPKEY defined.
- Added "Disable Altivec" option in GUI equivalent to NOALTIVEC switch in
command line interface.
- Fixed vertex array init and pointer clipping.
- Added frame skipping code.
- Added support for RGBA32, ABGR32, BGR16PC and BGR15PC pixel formats.