Violet website pulling in documentation from the different Violet projects.
This repository has two branches:
- master: source files and scripts to generate the website
- gh-pages: content used by github-pages to host the site
You can run the website locally by typing:
bundle exec jekyll serve
Working with API Documentation
The generated navigation for the API Documentation has been customized in a few ways:
- Internal modules are hidden - these are the modules where the framework instantiates a supporting class.
- Classes are not shown as children of parent modules, since often instances of these Classes are returned through another Object.
- Plugins are separated out.
To see the generated list you can type the following in a web-browser:
Updating Generated (API) Documentation
API Documentation can be updated by making sure that the other violet projects are siblings to this project with all repositories updated, and then typing:
rm -rf api; jsdoc -c _jsdoc/conf.json
Updated documentation and any other source files need to be copied to the
gh-pages branch. The following command should help (assuming that the repository is checked out in a sibling directory):
./_publish.sh cd ../HelloViolet.ai-gh git status git commit -am 'Website update'