CivicTheme - Development source site
Mono-repo used to maintain CivicTheme and accompanying modules that are automatically published to another repositories on release.
Local environment setup
- Make sure that you have latest versions of all required software installed:
- Make sure that all local web development services are shut down (Apache/Nginx, Mysql, MAMP etc).
- Checkout project repository (in one of the supported Docker directories).
Apple M1 adjustments
- Builds fresh site from GovCMS Drupal profile. Use
ahoy install-siteto rebuild.
- Enables additional modules required for development by installing
civicthemetheme and imports its configuration.
civictheme_demosub-theme using provided scaffolding script and sets it as a default theme.
civictheme_adminmodule for admin UI enhancements.
civictheme_govcmsmodule to remove out-of-the-box GovCMS content types.
civictheme_contentmodule to add default content to installation.
civictheme_migratemodule to enable migrations.
Please refer to development documentation.
Please refer to testing documentation.
Please refer to CI documentation.
Please refer to deployment documentation.
Please refer to releasing documentation.
Please refer to FAQs.