Adds support for a predictable and repeatable temporary directory.
- Adds support for a predictable and repeatable temporary directory through the tempdir fixture which gets cleaned up in the end of the test run session(this behaviour can be disabled).
$ pip install pytest-tempdir
- Simply define a
pytest_tempdir_basenamefunction on your
conftest.pywhich returns a string to define the basename or pass
- If you wish to leave the temporary directory intact for further inspection
after the tests suite ends, pass
Contributions are very welcome. Tests can be run with tox, please ensure the coverage at least stays the same before you submit a pull request.
Distributed under the terms of the Apache 2.0 license, "pytest-tempdir" is free and open source software
If you encounter any problems, please file an issue along with a detailed description.
- Lower log call logging level
- Support pytest 2.x and 3.x
- Each absolute path gets it's own counter
- Append a counter value to existing directory names
- Fix more encoding issues when running setup and the system locale is not set
- Fix encoding issue when running setup and the system locale is not set
- Fix stale tempdir cleanup logic
- Wipe the tempdir directory on test session start if it exists
- First working release