Salvia-kit dashboard is a dashboards' website built with Tailwind CSS. We took advantage of Tailwind's flexibility to create a fully customizable premium and professional dashboards, with documentation designed by a developer for developers.
All the dashboards are free to use. We provide dashboards for :
Each dashboard is made for those 4 technos and each variant has a dedicated documentation.
📦 Dashboard Features
- Support of the active route (styled by default).
- Fully customizable and without external dependencies.
- No vendor lock-in, you can export it and integrate it in your project.
- Sidenav aligned left or right according to your preferences (on mobile).
Salvia-kit is made possible by Tailwind CSS.
Thanks to Vercel for sponsoring this project by allowing it to be deployed for free for the entire Salvia-kit Team.
We're open to all contributions! If you'd like to contribute in any way, please first read our Contribution Guide.
First, run the development server:
npm run dev # or yarn dev
To learn more about Next.js, take a look at the following resources:
- Next.js Documentation - learn about Next.js features and API.
- Learn Next.js - an interactive Next.js tutorial.
You can check out the Next.js GitHub repository - your feedback and contributions are welcome!
Deploy on Vercel
The easiest way to deploy your Next.js app is to use the Vercel Platform from the creators of Next.js.
Check out our Next.js deployment documentation for more details.