learn to code by building projects
- hex color generator
- text editor
- a minimal clock
- to-do list
- web paint
- quote generator
- geolocation weather app
- auto-compiling code editor
for the future
- a twitter bot
- personal website
- blog with jekyll
- real-time chat
- tic-tac-toe game
- AI chrome extension pulling info from searches
- browser notifications from websites
- news + link aggregator
- suggest more ideas using this issue
CONTRIBUTE by adding your projects & tutorials!
Enlight is open-source - which means we love contributors! Have a project on the web, a cool app you're making, or really anything useful? Share your knowledge! It doesn't have to be a specific programming language -- just send us whatever you want to share!
If it's useful, it'll be posted on the site with of course, credit to you!
- fork the repo
- in the project folder, make another folder w/ the project name
- in that folder: include the project demo (w/ it's source files) and a markdown file with the tutorial.
- create a pull request & and it'll be up soon!
or...if you don't want to go through GitHub, you can email me your project+tutorial at firstname.lastname@example.org