Node.js Wrapper for Mautic API
Alpha version of a basic wrapper to use the Mautic API in Node.js.
npm install mautic-api-node
- Require the module with
var mautic = require('mautic-api-node')
- Update the mautic.config object with relevant details as per below:
mautic.config.base_url = "https://example.mautic.com";
mautic.config.redirect_uri = "https://www.mautic.com";
mautic.config.public_key = "EXAMPLE_PUBLIC_KEY";
mautic.config.secret_key = "EXAMPLE_SECRET_KEY";
mautic.config.state = "RANDOM_STATE";
mautic.config.api_endpoint = "https://example.mautic.com/api";
mautic.auth.checkAuth(callback)to check auth and process the data with callback.
- You must run this from the command line first, perhaps using example.js - as this will create the token file needed to authenticate with the Mautic API.
- Callback will either receive a single parameter from these options:
assetobject containing the JSON response from the API.
errorstring containing a relevant error message.
errorobject from the request itself.
- Please reference
example.jsfor an example.
- Please raise an issue on the Github repo - https://github.com/sambarnes90/node-mautic
- Attempted to follow the Mautic API Documentation (https://developer.mautic.org/) as closely as possible.