Kaplan Meier Plot Classifier
- This code repo consists of 3 models used to classify plots as being either Kaplan Meier plots, or not. The three models are:
- Bag of Words - Pytesseract uses Optical Character Recognition to extract words from an image, and uses a bag of words machine learning model to predict the probability that the image contains a Kaplan Meiers plot.
- Fastai Deep Learning - A convolutional neural net image classifier, fine tuned from the existing resnet152 model.
- Ensemble model - an average of the probabilities output from the above two models, and shows to be the highest performing.
- The code in this repo is a work in progress and hasn't been optimised to run on other machines yet.
The current contributor(s) to this project are:
- Sam Bradley