Firmware for a homemade 9 buttons controller using an ATmega8
- U2: Atmega8 microcontroller.
- R1: 1.5k resistor. Ordinary carbon film 1/4 watt resistors will do.
- R2, R3: 68 ohm resistors. Ordinary carbon film 1/4 watt resistors will do.
- D2, D33: 3.6 volts zener diodes.
- Y13: 12 Mhz crystal.
- C2, C33: 27 pf capacitors. If the crystal datasheet recommends another value, use it instead.
- C1: 10uf capacitor. Install it near the ATmega8.
- JP1, JP2: Jumpers. You can also use dip switches, ordinary switchs or solder bridges.
- J2: 6 pin header, 2.54mm spacing. Needed for programming the ATmega8.
About USB vendor and device IDs.
¡Don't forget to read the USBID license!
I cannot be held responsible for any damages that could occur to you or your equipment while following the procedures present on this page. Also, I GIVE ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY on the correctness and usability of the informations on this page. Please note, however, that the procedures above have worked in my case without any damages or problems.