What is this?
This is an extension to an old version of chrome + a custom istanbul reporter. This combo gives you the power to view what JS gets evaluated on any website.
- The reason why we have to use an old version is because we are utilizing a cool API chrome used to have to preprocess any JS file before it gets evaluated by v8. This feature was reverted here.
- Download this repo and extract it somewhere
- Open a prompt in the
- Run the old chrome version
- Navigate to
chrome://extensionsand enable developer mode
- Click "Load unpacked extension..." and select the
extensionfolder from the repo
- Open up dev tools.
- Click on the get coveragez button.
- The page will reload, wait for it to complete.
- Click on the copy button.
pbpaste > ycombinator-data.
node gen_report.js ../ycombinator-data
./reporter/html-report/index.htmlto view the report