Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This version fixes some incompatibilities with recent glibc versions and with libasan.
-Xflag for hexadecimal dumps
- new “null” operating mode that does not mutate files, for debugging purposes
- many other bugfixes and robustness improvements
- new “copy” operating mode which copies input to temporary files instead of preloading libzzuf into the process
-Xflag that dumps stdout to hexadecimal
- multiple platform-specific fixes on OS X, Gentoo, platforms with fortified glibc…
- lots of documentation improvements
zzatbecause of namespace conflicts with zziplib
- heavy work on the Win32 port; it’s starting to be usable but still incomplete
- various fixes for Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and OpenBSD libc calls.
- network host filtering support.
- support for memory limits on OS X.
- massive testsuite improvements.
- support most
zzcat, which is now fully programmable.
- no longer crash when the fuzzed application uses
realloc()before all libraries have been properly initialised.
- minor bug fixes and changes.
-Fin favour of
-j, to mimic
- non-locking stdio functions and
- improved testsuite with RNG statistical analysis
- better fuzzing ratio range and random number generation