This version fixes some incompatibilities with recent glibc versions and with libasan.
-Xflag for hexadecimal dumps
- new “null” operating mode that does not mutate files, for debugging purposes
- many other bugfixes and robustness improvements
- new “copy” operating mode which copies input to temporary files instead of preloading libzzuf into the process
-Xflag that dumps stdout to hexadecimal
- multiple platform-specific fixes on OS X, Gentoo, platforms with fortified glibc…
- lots of documentation improvements
zzatbecause of namespace conflicts with zziplib
- heavy work on the Win32 port; it’s starting to be usable but still incomplete
- various fixes for Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and OpenBSD libc calls.
- network host filtering support.
- support for memory limits on OS X.
- massive testsuite improvements.
- support most
zzcat, which is now fully programmable.