A pretty GUI for managing ARK: Survival Evolved dedicated servers.
- Run admin commands like Broadcast, GiveItemToPlayer, et cetera
- start, stop, and update the server
- View CPU load and number of current active players
- 'Connect to Server' button - so you can send your friends a link and they can quickly connect
ojo is very, very early alpha software and might break at any time. Also, make sure you secure your ARK server with a good password.
to accept incoming requests from ojo.
Install Node.js and then:
$ git clone git://github.com/samjhill/ojo $ cd ojo $ sudo npm -g install grunt-cli karma bower $ npm install $ bower install $ grunt watch
Then, modify app.js lines 45 and 46 to point to your running arkWatcher API.
You'll most likely want to run ojo as a service indefinitely like a website, so I'd recommend using http-server to serve up the build folder.
- Have a pre-populated command section so that users don't have to look up admin commands
- Include more of the information from arkWatcher's other endpoints
- Include angular-animate for pretty fades on the gauges and pretty transitions