TotalFinder Internationalization (totalfinder.binaryage.com)
TotalFinder is a plugin for Apples's Finder.app which brings tabs, dual panels and more! This project gathers localizable resources.
TotalFinder is not an open-source, but you should be able to easily tweak resource files and add your preferred language.
The idea is to install TotalFinder and then sym-link its Resources folder to the copy of this repository where you can edit it. When you are satisfied with your work, you should push your changes back to GitHub.
- fork this project on GitHub
- clone your fork (let's assume you have it in
- make sure you have installed latest TotalFinder version
cd ~/totalfinder-i18nand run
- edit files
./restart.shto restart TotalFinder to reflect your changes
- commit if needed
- goto 1
- push to github and send a pull request to darwin
- (optional) run
./undev.shto return to unaltered TotalFinder state (this won't delete your files, it will just unlink sym-linked folder)
Each contributor in https://github.com/darwin/totalfinder-i18n/contributors will get a free TotalFinder license.
To be clear. Please note that:
- I may not accept changes in your fork
- You are contributing your work under MIT license