Django Media Tree is a Django app for managing your website's media files in a folder tree, and using them in your own applications.
- Enables you to organize all of your site media in nested folders.
- Supports various media types (images, audio, video, archives etc).
- Extension system, enabling you to easily add special processing for different media types and extend the admin interface.
- Speedy AJAX-enhanced admin interface with drag & drop and dynamic resizing.
- Upload queue with progress indicators (using Fine Uploader).
- Add metadata to all media to improve accessibility of your web sites.
- Integration with Django CMS. Plugins include: image, slideshow, gallery, download list -- create your own!
Contributors should make sure the demo project builds successfully with their changes before placing a pull request on GitHub. This is best done by running the tests.
python setup.py -q test(run
toxagainst all supported versions)
python setup.py test -a --skip-missing-interpreters(skip Python interpreters that are not available)
python setup.py test -a "-e py27-django16"(only test the Python 2.7 + Django 1.6 combination)
It's also advisable to run
flake8 and address complaints before pushing
changes to ensure code health increases.