- Carnegie Mellon University
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Joined on
Feb 12, 2010
- semviz 8 A web demo for visualizing Semafor parses
- ChuLiuEdmonds 3 Tarjan's implementation of the Chu-Liu-Edmonds algorithm for finding min/max spanning trees of dense graphs.
- BoehmBerarducci 1 playing around with Boehm-Berarducci encodings in Idris
- dotfiles 1 config files
- quick-scala-intro-tut 1 quick intro to scala
Repositories contributed to
- meghana-kshirsagar/acl2015 0
- Noahs-ARK/semafor 27 http://www.ark.cs.cmu.edu/SEMAFOR
- dmlc/xgboost 3,405 Scalable, Portable and Distributed Gradient Boosting (GBDT, GBRT or GBM) Library, for Python, R, Java, Scala, C++ and more. Runs on single machine, Hadoop, Spark, Flink and DataFlow
- non/spire 951 Powerful new number types and numeric abstractions for Scala.
213 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 5 commits to sammthomson/DecisionTrees May 24 – May 27