badgeprint - Badge Print in Django
badgeprint is a django app which manages check-in and label print for badges at conferences and events. It provides part of event management solution.
- supports Brother QL-720-NW label printer for label print (badge print), and 2 Brother label tapes - DK-11202 and DK-11209.
- prints participant name, company name. For DK-11202, it also prints event/organiser logo and other information, etc.
- supports multiple events, multiple printers, multiple users.
- check-in thru web UI, supports search by name, phone number, email, etc.
- check-in thru API, tested to use QR code scanner (iOS/Android) to call URL, simple & fast 'scan & print' at conference check-in.
- support management thru Django web admin UI.
- an example script to import participant details from CSV file (eg. CSV file export from eventbrite.com) to badge print in Django.
- and some minor features.
Redirect root URL (/) to badgeprint at Django
At <django_project_name>/urls.py, add the following required django classes.
from django.conf.urls import url, include from django.views.generic.base import RedirectView
and then add the following lines to urlpatterns array:
url(r'^badgeprint/', include('badgeprint.urls')), url(r'^$', RedirectView.as_view(url='/badgeprint', permanent=False), name='index')
For commercial service (eg. on-site solution, event management, etc), you are welcome to contact with author Sammy Fung email@example.com to support open source works. Non-profit making organisations and open source community organisers may receive discount off on service costs.