Sorry, Lando is no longer being actively developed. Read more here.
Lando is a new kind of CMS that lets you manage your website in The Cloud. Just save files in your Dropbox and they'll appear on your site!
- Download the Lando ZIP archive.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP and upload to your server.
- Set the permissions of /app (as well as /app/config & /app/cache if they exist) to 777.
- Set the permissions of /install and everything in it to 777.
- Visit your website (at the path where you installed Lando).
- Follow the installation wizard.
To update from a previous version
- Backup your /app/config/ folder, and any custom theme folders from /themes/.
- Also backup any custom parsers from /app/parsers/ and your .htaccess file if necessary.
- Download the latest version of Lando.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP and upload to your server, overwriting existing files and folders.
- Restore any backups from steps 1 and 2.
- Visit /admin/, check your settings are correct and click the button to recreate content caches.
Read the full documentation at http://landocms.com/docs/
If you find a bug or have a feature request, please file an issue.