myPicfs is FUSE filesystem wrapper written in go for local Picasa folders. This way it is possible to expose i.e. Picasa starred photos on network via SAMBA or DLNA.
Usage is easy, simply mount directory with your picasa images (i.e. /media/ARCHIVE/photos) to some mount point (i.e. /media/PHOTOS).
$ mypicfs -type=picasa /media/ARCHIVE/photos /media/PHOTOS/
- Starred photos per subdirectory
- Global Starred photos for all subfolders divided by year
- Albums per subdirectory
- Global Albums for all subfolders
- On the fly applying of image filters (to show them as they were modified in Picasa)
In go-mypicfs/mypics directory execute
$ go get $ go build
- Only .picasa.ini files are recognized and interpreted, you should rename all existing Picasa.ini files to make it all work.
- Right now .picasa.ini files are cached for 1/2 hour, therefore it might take up to 1/2 hour till your changes (i.e. adding a starred photo) will propagate.