The following project demonstrates test-driven development by utilizing Jasmine to test a web-based RSS Reader.
What will this test?
- If there is an array to hold the RSS entries
- If the RSS entries have URLs
- If the RSS entries have Names
- If the menu is hidden by default
- If the menu is shown once clicked & hides when clicked again
- If there is atleast one entry loaded in the feed
- If the feed loads new entries
Chrome has found the API to be unsecured leading to the tests to fail. Until this is fixed, you can load the API anyways by clicking the "Shield w/ the red x" in the address bar while a fix is being made.
[ ] Have all elements be secure
[ ] Choose new RSS Feed Api
[ ] Design HTML/CSS layout