Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
Should run re.compile on a string input to create a pattern.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
allow Pattern validation, fix #303
PyObject = None, and Pattern (#306)
* PyObject = None, fix #305
* history formatting on pypi
* fix history rendering in setup
* allow Pattern validation, fix #303
* fix for python3.7
* fix linting
* proper processing for regex pattern errors
Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.