Streams | Mobile Application
Streams is a mobile application that allows groups of friends to capture "streams" of memory over a duration of time. Users can send photos, videos or chat messages amongst group members and view their posts by location (via Google Maps API) and time. Posts are synced across all devices instantaneously and automatically, remaining available when offline as well.
- User and Account Management (login / signup)
- Customizable User Settings + Profile Photo
- Camera and Video Uploads
- Chat Message Logs and Timestamps
- Group Creation and Customization
- Hybrid Application (iOS + Android)
- Google Maps API Integration for Post Location Viewing
- Real-time Data Syncing & Offline Viewing
$ npm install -g ionic
For starting Browser View
$ ionic serve
For starting Browser View with iOS and Android
$ ionic serve --lab
For starting iOS View
$ ionic emulate ios
For starting Android View
$ ionic emulate android
Deployment on iPhone:
$ ionic build ios $ cordova prepare
- Login / Sign Up with Apple Developer and link xcode with developer profile.
- Navigate to folder platforms/ios.
- Open xcode file in xcode.
- Connect your device.
- Click on Cordova Project and rename bundle Identifier (for testing)
- Run iOS Emulator (must be connected).
- Open Safari Preferences / Check box (Show Developer Menu).
- Open Developer at top.