Awesome Scientific Go
Go (Golang) libraries for scientific computing.
This list is focused on libraries that are not (yet) included in Awesome Go/Science and Data Analysis for one reason or another.
- biogo - A bioinformatics library in Go
- gobio - Miscellaneous script-like stuff in Go for Bioinformatics
- mendelics/vcf - A Variant Call Format parser
- goChem - A library for computational chemistry (cheminformatics)
- go-hep - Go-based software for the High Energy Physics community
Generic algorithmic libraries
- gonum - Numerical computing in Go
- GopherNotes - Jupyter notebook support for Go
- Antha - A high-level language for biology (lab) experiments
- Automi - Composable Stream Processing on top of Go Channels
- Glow - An easy-to-use distributed computation system similar to Hadoop Map Reduce, Spark, Flink, Storm, etc.
- GoFlow - Flow-based programming library in Go
- Pachyderm - Containerized Data lake / Data analytics platform
- SciPipe - A scientific workflow library written in Go