Fix xcompilation for mipsel using codesourcery toolchain. To compile for mipsel you must pass the -EL flag to both the compiler and the linker. Without this patch, DED are compiled for little endian and then tried to link for big-endian
* ms/inet-socket-domain-error: inet: error if fd does not match socket domain OTP-9455
* cg/fix-constant-logical-operand: Fix use of logical operator && with constant operand instead of bitwise &. OTP-9454
* pg/fix-freebsd-dualcore-detection: Fix bug in FreeBSD topology detection code OTP-9453
* pg/fix-hibernate-scheduling-with-hipe: Fix bug related to hibernate and HiPE (clear F_HIBERNATE_SCHED flag) OTP-9452
* bjorn/erts/loader-related-bs-bugs/OTP-9284: Fix binary construction with huge literal sizes beam_load.c: Add overflow check of tag values beam_makeops: Add some sanity checks Fix construction of <<0:((1 bsl 32)-1)>>
Constructing binaries using the bit syntax with literals sizes that would not fit in an Uint will either cause an emulator crash or the loading to be aborted. Use the new TAG_o tag introduced in the previous commit to make sure that the attempt to create huge binary literals will generate a system_limit exception at run-time.
The handling of large values for other tags than TAG_i (integer) is buggy. Any tag value equal to or greater than 2^40 (5 bytes) will abort loading. Tag values fitting in 5 bytes will be truncated to 4 bytes values. Those bugs cause real problems because the bs_init2/6 and bs_init_bits/6 instructions unfortunately use TAG_u to encode literal sizes (using TAG_i would have been a better choice, but it is too late to change that now). Any binary size that cannot fit in an Uint should cause a system_limit exception at run-time, but instead the buggy handling will either cause an emulator crash (for values in the range 2^32 to 2^40-1) or abort loading. In this commit, implement overflow checking of tag values as a preparation for fixing the binary construction instructions. If any tag value cannot fit in an Uint (except for TAG_i), change the tag to the special TAG_o overflow tag.
We want to make sure that a tag/type name is not defined more than once and that we don't define too many primitive tags. Primitive tags must be named with lowercase letters (or they will be confused with variable names in transformations in the ops.tab file).
Attempting to construct <<0:((1 bsl 32)-1)>>, the largest bitstring allowed in a 32 bit emulator, would cause an emulator crash because of integer overflow. Fix the problem by using an Uint64 to avoid integer overflow. Do not attempt to handle construction of <<0:((1 bsl 64)-1>> in a 64-bit emulator, because that will certainly cause the emulator to terminate anyway because of insufficient memory.
* sverker/allocator-aoff/OTP-9424: New allocator: Address order first fit (aoff)
* sverker/fun_SUITE-refc_dist-gcfix: Fix test case fun_SUITE:refc_dist
* sverker/epmd-vxworks-select-bug/OTP-9427: Fix epmd crash on vxworks caused by faulty argument to select
The first argument g->max_conn to select() in epmd_srv.c seems to be wrong as it excludes the listening socket(s). Instead we keep track of the highest fd seen. However I still don't understand why select() started to fail for vxworks with R14B03 when the feature of more than one listening socket was introduced. The default is still 1 listening socket (num_sockets=1), which would make the first argument to select() unchanged.
* bmk/snmp/snmp421_integration: Fixed install directory typo for man3. Peter Lemenkov. Hans Ulrich Niedermann. The snmp config tool could not handle (manager) audit trail config because the option seqno was not handled. OTP-9354 [agent] The SNMP ACM cache was not properly updated when changes where made to the VACM security-to-group, access and view-tree-family tables. OTP-9367 Added marker id's in the snmpc(command) to allow linking top specific compiler options. Updated release notes accordingly. OTP-9437 [manager] There was no way to specify transport domain. The transport domains was assumed to be IPv4 (transportDomainUdpIpv4). This has now been changed so that it can also be IPv6 (transportDomainUdpIpv6). To facilitate this, the transport domain, tdomain, is now a (new) valid option when registering (snmpm#register_agent) a new agent (and updating (snmpm#update_agent_info) agent info). This also mean that the transport behaviour has changed. Fixed appup file. OTP-9305 [compiler] Make documentation for the snmpc escript regarding the the new option for warnings as errors ("--wae" in this case). Tuncer Ayaz. OTP-9437 [compiler] Added the option warnings_as_errors which specifies whether warnings should be treated as errors. Tuncer Ayaz. OTP-9437 Fixed unintended build to ebin dir of snmpc escript. Cosmetics indenting... Removed "crap" that somehow had gotten into the file (escape sequence). Fixed install of MIB compiler escript. Was incorrectly installed both in bin end ebin. Fixed (uncommented) test cases. Improved (transport) domain error reporting. Fixed release notes and API documentation for tdomain.xs transport domain config option named tdomain. Removed debug printouts. transport domain error detection. [manager] No way to specify transport domain. Transport domains was assumed to be IPv4. This has now been changed so that it can also be IPv6. To facilitate this, the transportDomain is now a (new) valid option. This also mean that the transport behaviour has changed. OTP-9305 Updated version. [agent] Did not handle transport domains properly in some cases. OTP-9400 Utility make target for cleanig the repo... ...
* raimo/io_lib_fread/OTP-9439: Code cleanup, unduplicate test for whitespace EOF before first field is only ok for first character in io:fread At end of input ask for more also for for literal format characters
changes where made to the VACM security-to-group, access and view-tree-family tables. OTP-9367 Merge branch 'bmk/snmp/agent/acm_cache_cleanup/OTP-9367' into bmk/snmp/snmp421_integration Conflicts: lib/snmp/doc/src/notes.xml lib/snmp/src/app/snmp.appup.src
because the option seqno was not handled. OTP-9354 Merge branch 'bmk/snmp/audit_trail_config_bug/OTP-9354' into bmk/snmp/snmp421_integration Conflicts: lib/snmp/doc/src/notes.xml lib/snmp/src/app/snmp.appup.src
because the option seqno was not handled. OTP-9354
changes where made to the VACM security-to-group, access and view-tree-family tables. OTP-9367