Original script is created by typester. http://github.com/typester/hiveminder-local-timetrack
This script set is for adding local time tracking feature to Hiveminder.
Yeah, I know Hiveminder supports time tracking. But it doesn't work at offline. I sometimes place myself at offline, because working at online has a number of temptations, twitter/irc/im and so on.. That's why I want this.
- Simple time tracking
- Enable webkitnotification instead of jGrowl
- Notify current tasks every 10 minutes (it probably get you back to work ;)
- If you don't work timetracking, notify "What are you doing now?" every 10 minutes.
- Save elapsed time on localStorage.
How to use
- install extension. https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/hkleomkjlbhamikmcfnagbaafmdoecba
- open Hiveminder.com
- click request Permission