ATC Code of Conduct - Agile Testers Conference
The ATC - Agile Testers Conference - it's a non-profit event/conference which the main goal is to promote the exchange of experience between software test/developers professionals of Brazil and the world.
This code of conduct will be applied to all attendees and speakers to protect every one of moral damage and miss conduct behavior.
We dedicated ourselves to promote a respectful and free from harassment environment for all. We don't tolerate any type of harassment or intimidation from any participant.
It's not allowed to use images, activities or material that have sexual content, race and ethnicity abuse, sexual orientation or gender identity abuse, or any discrimination of all sort of natures.
We understand harassment as:
- Offensive comments, verbally or electronic, related to the personal characteristics such as race origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and also images/memes with sexual content, racist, homophobic and with any sort discrimination content.
- Intimidation and aggressive behavior
- Photos or recordings that can generate embarrassment
- Interruption of the speaker, side chats, side reunions or any sort of activity that can interfere with the speaker talk.
- Unsolicited Physical contact or
- Contato físico inadequate ou unwanted sexual attention.
Participants are expected to immediately comply with requests to discontinue any harassment or bullying behavior. Be kind to others. Do not insult or offend other participants. Behave professionally. Remember that jokes about harassment, sexism, racism or exclusion are not appropriate for our event.
Any participant who violates such rules may be invited to withdraw, at the sole discretion of the organizers of the event.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers may take appropriate action from alerts to the offender to the prohibition of their participation in other events promoted by members of the organization individually or collectively or even alert the Police.
If you are harassed, realize that someone is being harassed, or have other concerns, please act to intercept or ask for help from the organizers. We are confident that this policy will help make ATC - Agile Testers Conference a more welcoming, inclusive, and inclusive space for all.
- This Code of Conduct was adapted from the code of conduct used by the GTC - Carioca Test Group community, which was adapted by the LinguÁgil event, which was adapted by the Agile Trends event, which was adapted from the codes of conduct used by the Ideas in Production, adapted from Python Brasil 9, which in turn are adapted from the codes of conduct used by the Plone Foundation and PyCon US, and are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.