What is this?
Remember is a progressive modern offline todo (go figure) web-app I built to learn about progressive webapps or PWA. It uses app shell architecture and IndexedDB to make the app available offline.
You can find out more from the blog post here.
The live demo is hosted on firebase. Add the app to your homescreen by selecting 'Add to Homescreen' in your browser's options.
What's in it?
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Tools I've used to bring this to life.
The big ones
- Webpack (ES6)
- react-motion - Animation library using spring dynamics
- redux-saga - Side-effects library
- react-redux - React/Redux bindings
- react-hammerjs - Wrapper around HammerJS
- localforage - Wrapper library around IndexedDB
- classnames - Utility to manage css classes
- color-string - Utility to manipulate color-strings
- shortid - Utility to generate unique ids
- sw-precache - Generate service-worker boilerplate
First install all the dependencies by running
In the project directory, you can run: