Twinkle + FF Setup (Click To Call) using telify
On linux machine following settings needs to be done in order to get in browser calling enabled for phone numbers.
- Install twinkle setup (Create user profile) and get it working for outgoing and incoming calls
- Install telify add-on (can be un-installed once completed with all settings)
- Copy wrapper script twinkle_tel) and move it to "/usr/bin" on machine (make sure it has executable permissions)
- In Firefox go to "preferences/applications"
- Search for "tel" protocol and change value of tel protocol to "/usr/bin/twinkle_tel"
HTML source code of phone number should like as below
Dialing source code 9860648108
Call disconnect source code Disconnect
any sugestions? san2821 at gmail.com or sandip at joshsoftware.com released under the MIT license