A web design checklist to make the most beautiful designs!
I made this checklist based on my learning and researches, read more about how I made it here: https://medium.com/learning-lab/4-how-i-learnt-how-to-steal-like-an-artist-in-a-month-and-designed-built-my-new-companys-c5c68ffcf251
Every time I need to make a design I copy paste this checklist and I follow it in this order.
- Define the architecture of the information of your website (pure content)
- Collect inspiration (Dribbble, Awwwards, and favorites sites)
- Make a shortlist and understand what works well on those inspiration
- Make a wireframe (on paper)
- Design the website in grayscale first (you can use your favorite design tool)
- Select fonts (2 is a good number)
- Design the logo
- Define the color palette (it should fit the logo)
- Improve your design implementing the font, colors, and logo
- Define animations to implement (you can design them if they are complexe using a software otherwise just keep them in mind, or draw them on paper)