0.3.0.rc7 / 2010-08-09
[fixed] Distributing absolute paths to remote machines.
[added] Workers print the elapsed time of each test (redsquirrel)
[added] Dispatcher loads specjour/hooks.rb, useful for monkey patching (redsquirrel)
[changed] Decreased timeout to 2 seconds when searching for remote managers
0.3.0.rc6 / 2010-08-07
- [fixed] Ruby 1.9.2 support through minor changes and DNSSD upgrade
- [fixed] DbScrub.drop actually invokes the db:drop rake task
- [fixed] Prepare task ignores rspec's at_exit callback, disabling the test suite from running after the prepare task completes.
0.3.0.rc5 / 2010-07-30
[fixed] Shared example groups now supported in Rspec2
[removed] Hyperthread detection removed as it proved too unstable while running selenium
0.3.0.rc4 / 2010-07-27
- [fixed] Only print cucumber summary when running features
0.3.0.rc3 / 2010-07-27
[fixed] Cucumber prints elapsed time
[added] Print hostname for each hostname (closes gh-8)
[added] Rspec2 support
0.3.0.rc2 / 2010-07-14
[fixed] Cucumber compatibility with 0.8.5
[fixed] The before_fork hook did not work in the rc1 because the custom hooks were loaded by the worker (after fork). We could have the manager preload the app but then you'll have stale managers. Instead, custom hooks are now located in the .specjour/hooks.rb file, essentially living outside of your application.
[changed] The generated rsyncd.conf now syncs the .specjour directory allowing hooks to be loaded by managers and workers.
0.3.0.rc1 / 2010-07-12
[removed] Rake tasks have been removed, use the command-line instead.
[added] Thor is now used to parse command-line arguments. Try
specjour helpfor more details.
[added] Test discovery. Features will be autodiscovered by looking for a
featuresdirectory in your project. If you only want to run features, use
specjour dispatch project_path/features.
[changed] No longer need to run a manager and a dispatcher in separate processes. When not distributing to other computers, simply run
specjourin your project directory to run the suite among the number of cores on your machine.
[added] Project aliases. If you want to isolate a few computers in the cluster, tell them to listen for a different project name and run the dispatcher with that new name.
$ specjour listen --projects foo2 $ specjour dispatch --alias foo2
[added] Preparation. Running
specjour prepareinvokes the
Specjour::Configuration.prepareblock on each worker. By default this drops the worker's database and brings it back up.
[removed] --batch option which sent back results in batches. Now that each spec is run one at a time, batching no longer makes sense.
[removed] Global listening. You now must provide the project names you want to run specs for. Defaults to the project in your current working directory.
$ specjour listen --projects foo bar
0.2.6 / master
- [fixed] Rsync copies symbolic links. gh-6
- [fixed] DbScrub explicitly requires its dependencies and no longer loads the Rakefile. gh-10
0.2.5 / 2010-05-13
- [changed] The rails plugin now runs in a Rails.configuration.after_initialize block
0.2.4 / 2010-05-10
- [added] Correct exit status
- [fixed] Will reconnect when connection is lost while requesting tests
0.2.3 / 2010-04-25
[fixed] Absolute paths in rsyncd.conf restrict portability. The rsync daemon completely fails when it can't find the path to serve which typically happens running specjour on another computer. Remove your rsyncd.conf to regenerate a new one. Back it up first if you've made changes to it. Backwards Incompatible
[fixed] CPU core detection works on OSX Core i7 (thanks Hashrocket!)
0.2.2 / 2010-04-22
- [added] Backtrace for cucumber failures
0.2.1 / 2010-04-21
- [added] The rsync daemon configuration file now lives in project_path/.specjour/rsyncd.conf. Edit your rsync exclusions there.
- [fixed] Don't report connection errors when CTRL-C is sent.
0.2.0 / 2010-04-20
- [added] Cucumber support.
- [added] CPU Core detection, use -w to override with less or more workers