Thank's for your work, I have done some hacking over it...:
* Some fixes and corrections.
* Initial webmention support.
* Rules integrating through actions (separated module done)
* Remove cruft coming from 1.x.
* Lookup the nid from url always, not only if drupal is in root domain directory.
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed.Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes.Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch.Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported.You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion.Outdated suggestions cannot be applied.This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved.Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews.Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.