NOTE: you can add images of any size.
NOTE2: not used anymore
If you want to change the sizes of the images in the slider follow these steps:
- go to /src/React-slick/src/mixins/trackHelper.js where you will find the set width of an element of 480 (px)
- change all of those to the width of the element you wish to have
- go to /src/React-slick/src/track.js and look for the commented section: keyword: width
- modify that width to the width you set in trackHelper.js
- modify .slick-list in /src/style/components/index/_slickstyle.scss attribute width to the width you wish to have
- modify width and height in /src/style/components/index/_middle.scss from the .main-upper class.
All of the other settings of the container and whatsoever can be changed in /src/style/components/index/_middle.scss
React scripts loaded with babel-core structure:
Names are suggestive for what the component does.
-all of the components are in the same script under the following structure (order may not be the same and some files may not contain all of the below):
- ProductRow - render each single game.
- ProductsTable - render the list of games using .
- ReadProductsComponent - renders ProductsTable.
- ReadOneProductComponent - renders the page to read only one game.
- CreateProductComponent - renders a page that allows the user to add a game.
- DeleteProductComponent - renders a page that allows the user to delete a game.
- TopActionsComponent - renders the add a game button.
- UpdateProductComponent - renders a page that allows the user to edit a game.
- Middle - renders the middle block and the games if there are any.
- MainApp -
very important componentallows us to not have to reload the page when we switch from reading one product to reading all or to creating one etc.
- MiddleCapsule - not used everywhere, a capsule component used to .
- TopBar - the top bar for the specific page.
- PageName - the name of the page (e.g. Index, Content etc etc)
- ReactDOM - the final stage before rendering. Here the rendering happens.
Update: Structure has been changed due to the usage of React Router being added. Will update whole project to work with node expressJS server this year.
For the login and signup form and pages, refer to https://github.com/peredurabefrog/phpSecureLogin which provided these great tools. Current in-use files are modified and should not be used for own projects. Refer to the above link.